QV Pot Planter Herb Garden
What you’ll need:
- 3 x QV Cream pump pack
- Chalkboard paint
- 1 x pack of chalk
- Masking tape
- and Paper
- Various herbs/plants of your choice
- Remove labels from product.
- Cut the top of the container/s off, so the pump is removed.
- Clean out the container/s with water and leave to dry.
- Sand the edges to smooth out any sharp or rough spots.
- Remove the bottom blue end of the bottle, and using the scissors, carefully poke 4 small holes in the cone, to allow for water drainage. Re-connect the blue end once complete.
- Use masking tape to outline a horizontal rectangle on thecentre of the planter pot.
- Paint over the outlined rectangle with Chalkboard paint.
- Let this dry, remove the tape and then draw your label on with the chalk.
- Plant your herbs and watch them grow!