SunSense ‘Watering Can’
What you’ll need:
- SunSense spray bottle
- Masking tape
- Chalkboard paint
- Paint brush
- Pack of chalk
- Remove labels from product.
- Thoroughly wash your SunSense spray bottle with water and soap once empty.
- Use masking tape to outline a horizontal rectangle on the centre of the planter.
- Paint over the outlined rectangle with Chalkboard paint.
- Let this dry, remove the tape and then draw your label on with the chalk.
- Fill the bottle with tap water and use to keep your QV Pot Planter Herb Garden hydrated!