QV Pot Planter Hanging Garden
What you’ll need:
- 3 x QV Cream pump pack (once empty)
- Spray paint of your choice (optional)
- Sand Paper
- Various plants/flowers of your choice
- Hemp Rope
- Remove label from product/s.
- Cut the top of the container/s off, so the pump is removed.
- Clean out the container/s with water and leave to dry.
- Sand the edges to smooth out any sharp or rough spots.
- Remove the bottom blue end of the bottle, and using the scissors, carefully poke 4 small holes in the cone, to allow for water drainage.
- Spray paint the blue end, and leave to dry (optional).
- Pierce two holes on each side of the bottle at the same height, and thread the rope through it. Tie this off at the top.
- Re-connect the painted end to the planter pot.
- Plant your herbs and watch them grow!