What you’ll need:
- QV Cream 1kg pump
- 4 x Corks or other bottle lids
- Paint (pink)
- Paint (black)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Googly Eyes
- Pink Coloured Card
- Remove all labels and cut a coin sized rectangular opening on thecentre of the bottle.
- Using the hot glue gun, attach the corks (or lids) to the opposite end of the coin opening as feet (4 corks/lids required).
- Paint the body of the pig using the pink paint.
- Paint the feet using the black paint.
- Use the coloured card to create ears by cutting them into a pig ear shape, and sticking them onto the top of the bottle with a hot glue gun.
- Use the pump top (painted pink) at the back of the bottle as a tail, and stick a bottle cap (painted pink) on the front for as nose. Draw on the nostrils with the black paint.
- Attachthe googly eyes above the nose.
- Start saving!