MOOV Head Lice Solution
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your healthcare professional.
Simple process that breaks the cycle
In just three simple applications, each seven days apart, the formulation kills both the head lice and their eggs, breaking the life cycle.
• Uses a powerful blend of essential oils rather than synthetic insecticides.
• Pleasant-smelling and easy to use.
• Comes with re-useable shower cap.
MOOV Head Lice Solution is clinically proven to kill head lice*
Warning: Consult your healthcare professional before use on infants under 6 months.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush immediately with clean water.
* MOOV Head Lice Solution: Grieve KA, Altman PM, Rowe JS, Slaton JA and Oppenheim JVM. A randomised, double-blind, comparative efficacy trial of three head lice treatment options: malathion, pyrethrins with piperonyl butoxide and MOOV Head Lice Solution. Aust Pharm. 2007; 26(9): 738-743.Research sponsored by Ego Pharmaceuticals.
1. Cover eyes with a towel. Use on dry hair. Apply product to the hair behind the ears and the back of the neck first. Then apply to rest of hair. Apply sufficient product to ensure hair is thoroughly wet. The amount used will depend on the length and thickness of the hair.
2. Massage into the scalp and hair.
3. Cover all hair, including ears, to the nape of the neck with the cap.
4. Leave on hair for 10 minutes.
5. Remove cap, shampoo and condition hair as normal.
6. Rinse cap well after use with soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly. The cap can be re-used.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 seven and fourteen days after initial treatment.
Eucalyptus Oil 11.% w/w, Leptospermum Petersonii Leaf Oil 1.0% w/w
Benzyl Alcohol 0.5% w/w
Do a quick check of the hair each night for head lice infestation. The quicker you get on top of a head lice infestation the quicker you can treat, and rid the hair of head lice.