MOOV Head Lice Shampoo is an easy to use, effective head lice treatment.
Substitute MOOV Head Lice Shampoo for your normal shampoo when head lice are present. Ensure you follow instructions carefully to effectively kill head lice and eggs.
Other treatment products available in the MOOV Head Lice Range include:
1) Use on dry hair. Cover eyes with a towel.
2) Apply product behind the ears and to the nape of the neck first. Then apply to remaining hair and scalp. Apply sufficient product to ensure hair is thoroughly wet, massage into scalp and hair.
3) Place shower cap on the head, ensuring all hair including the ears and the nape of the neck are covered with the cap.
4) Leave on hair for 15 minutes.
5) Remove shower cap and rinse hair.
6) Condition hair as normal.
7) Rinse the shower cap.
8) Repeat Steps 1 - 7, at seven and fourteen days after initial treatment.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, if contact does occur, flush immediately with clean water. If irritation occurs, wash the affected area and discontinue use. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare
professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25°C
You do not need to wash bedding to eradicate head lice, but a lot of parents feel more comfortable washing the sheets, and this is not a problem - we all love clean sheets!
TO HELP DEFEND AGAINST HEAD LICE:
Use MOOV Head Lice Defence Spray daily to help defend against head lice infestations.
TO HELP DETECT INFESTATIONS:
Use MOOV Head Lice Combing Conditioner and MOOV Head Lice Removal Comb weekly to help detect the presence of head lice and eggs while an epidemic is present. All family members should be inspected. Use MOOV Head Lice Shampoo if lice are detected. Do not share hats, towels, pillows or brushes.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycerin, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit/ Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-44, Citric Acid