Exciting new features of the building will include:
- R&D labs and offices with a dedicated balance room and wash-up area, providing much-needed space to the quality control team, who will take over the current R&D facilities
- Engineering offices with open plan workstations and managers’ office
- A dedicated large training room for site meetings, training, functions and even after work exercise classes!
- Smaller meeting and team rooms, lunchroom and reception
- Amenities area with showers, toilets, cleaners and utility room
- A number of environmentally sustainable design features including rainwater capture, solar electricity generation and a bike storeroom.
- Filling and packaging rooms for the CMI, Tonazzi and OMAS filling lines