An easy-to-apply formulation especially designed for the delicate skin of children, from 6 months. It is a 2-hour water resistant formulation with broad spectrum SPF 50+ protection, paediatrician tested.
Suitable for the delicate skin of young children.
• Gentle formula for your child’s delicate skin.
• Convenient roll on size that is easier for children to use.
• Water-resistant for 2 hours, paediatrician tested.
• SPF 50+ reduces the sunburning UV light from reaching your skin by approximately 50% when compared to an SPF 30+ if used correctly*.
• Contains Nicotinamide – helping to maintain the normal skin barrier function and improving the appearance of skin tone and texture.
*SPF 30+ is defined as SPF 31 as per AS/NZS 2604:1998 and SPF 50+ is defined as 60.1 as per AS/NZS 2604:2012.
Apply sunscreen liberally to clean, dry skin at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Be careful to avoid eyes. Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise and towelling dry. Remember to avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear to further reduce risk.
Look for a sunscreen especially designed for toddlers, as their delicate skin needs an extra gentle formulation.
Octyl salicylate 5%, titanium dioxide 3.3%, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate 2.5%, octyl methoxycinnamate 2.0%, bemotrizinol 2.0%.
Hydroxybenzoates, phenoxyethanol, diazolidinylurea.