Washing your hands properly with water and a soap-free cleanser is one of the best ways to help avoid the spread of germs. But we don’t always have access to a cleanser and water. This is where antibacterial hand sanitisers like Aqium Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser comes in handy.
Aqium Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser is hospital strength and contains moisturisers to help keep hands soft, refreshed and hygienically clean.
It is quick and convenient to use Aqium kills 99.99% of germ* fast and is suitable for use when outdoors, while travelling, before food preparation, in hospitality, after nappy change and toilet use.
Aqium Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser is proudly Australian owned and made.
*Kills 99.99% of germs according to BS EN 1276.
• Aqium kills 99.99% of germs fast*
• Aqium contains 77% alcohol
• Aqium contains Glycerin and Pro-Vitamin B5 to moisturise the skin
• Aqium is a quick and convenient way to sanitise your hands on the go
• Aqium is non-sticky and air dries quickly
• Aqium is a hospital grade formulation
* Kills 99.99% of germs according to BS EN 1276:2009.
Apply 1 - 2 pumps to palm. Spread and rub over back of hands and finger tips. Allow hands to air dry.
Keep a 60mL bottle of Aqium handy for travelling, shopping visits and family outings.
Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional
We're loading all of the nearby stores right now for you.