“Hand Hygiene Fun Competition” PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to these conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their associated agencies and companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter, participants need to download the ‘How To Wash’ guide’ from the At Home With Ego page on www.egopharm.com.au and have their children complete the ‘activity’. In order to be an eligible entry, participants must upload a video of their child participating in the ‘activity’ to their Instagram account, tagging @egoskincare in the post and using #AtHomeWithEgo. ‘Activity’ refers to creating a 30 second song based on the How To Was guide and incorporating the 5 key words (QV, Wash, Rub, Rinse, Dry).
4. As a game of skill, the 5 most creative entries will each win a Ego Favourites Skincare Pack to the value of $100 RRP. Total Prize pool $500 RRRP. Entries will be judged by the Promoter, based on creativity.
5. To be eligible to win, entrants' Instagram profiles must be set to ‘public’. Winners will be contacted through Instagram on the 02/06/2020.
7. The winner has a period of 2 weeks (14 days), from the date they were contacted by the Promoter, to respond with delivery details for the prize. If the Promoter hasn’t heard back from the winner within the 2 week period, the promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from the remaining entries.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity, residential address of winners at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity and other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the Promoter’s discretion, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.
7. The promotion commences at 09.00am AEST on the 22/05/2020 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on the 29/05/2020 (“Promotional Period”). The Promoter reserves the right to change operational times at any point.
8. Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
9. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
10. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to or alternation of entries. Subject to any written directions given under the applicable law, if for any reason, the competition is not capable of operating as planned, including infection by computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition, then the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this competition. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual for:
a) Tampering with the entry process, including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries, or any other process as determined by the Promoter that in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
b) Tampering with the operation of the competition or website;
c) Acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
14. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees, and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs, and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this competition and/or its prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its employees and agents.
15. The Promoter is Ego Pharmaceuticals (ABN 86 005 142 361) of 21-31 Malcolm Rd, Braeside VIC 3195.