Terms and Conditions
Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
“Ego’s 12 Days of Christmas & Win 6 Products of Your Choice Promotion”
Terms & Conditions
1. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. The Promoter is Ego Pharmaceuticals Proprietary Limited of 21 – 31 Malcolm Road, Braeside, Victoria, 3195. A.B.N. 86 005 142 361.
3. Entry is open to permanent residents of Australia 18 years and older (‘Eligible Entrants’). Employees of the Promoter, its advertising agencies and companies with the Promoter, and the immediate families of such entities are ineligible to enter.
4. The promotion commences at 00.59am (AEST) on 01/12/2014 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 13/12/2014.
5. To enter and win 1 of 12 Christmas Sacks valued at up to $155.06 AUD, Eligible Entrants must, during the competition period, select 6 products from the 14 products listed in the competition, write an inspiring Christmas message, fill in accurate personal details and complete and share via Facebook or Twitter their Christmas message. A prize will be awarded each day from 2/12/2014. An entrant need only enter on one day during the competition to be eligible.
6. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Each day’s best entry, as determined by the judge, will win a Christmas Sack filled with 6 products of the entrant’s choice. The 6 products are valued at up to AUD$155.06 in total and the total prize pool for the competition is valued at AUD$1860.72.
8. Judging of entries will be conducted by a judge appointed by the Promoter and will take place at 424 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria at 12pm daily from 2/12/2014 until 13/12/14, inclusive. On each day of judging, the best entry received the previous day, will be deemed the winner for that day. Winners will be notified by telephone and in writing via email within 5 working days of judging. Details of winners will also appear at the website at www.egopharm.com/christmas-competition.
9. If necessary, the Promoter may conduct unclaimed prize judging at the same time and place as the original draw on the 20/01/14 in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. These will be selected from “runners up” from the first round of judging. Winners of prizes awarded (if any) during this unclaimed prize judging will be notified by phone and in writing via email within two (5) working days of the draw and their name published on the Promoter’s website, www.egopharm.com/christmas-competition on 22/01/14.
10. Prizes will be delivered to winners by post. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
11. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value without notice.
12. Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
13. Email is not a guaranteed delivery communication tool. The Promoter assumes no responsibility or liability for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information either caused by computer users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (if necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify the promotion.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using the prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Each entrant indemnifies the Promoter, Facebook and Twitter from and against all claims, loss, damage, costs and expenses (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by them as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the entrant or the entrant’s conduct in the competition or the use of the prize. Each entrant acknowledges that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Twitter.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process (including fraud).