Terms and Conditions*
SOLVEASY FITNESS FIRST PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to permanent residents of Australia only. Entrants under the age of 18 years must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to be eligible to enter. Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, related companies, directors, management and associated agencies with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 00.01am AEDST on 01/09/2011 and closes at 11.59 pm AEST on 31/08/2012 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, consumers simply purchase any 30g tube of SolvEasy Tinea Cream at any participating pharmacy located within Australia, during the Promotional Period and retain your receipt. Then to register log onto www.egoeveryday.com.au and follow the prompts to the promotional entry page and enter your name, address, daytime phone number, email address and the last four (4) digits of the 30g SolvEasy Tinea Creme product barcode during the promotional period.
- Entrants may enter as many times as they like but only one entry per valid purchase of each individual 30g SolvEasy Tinea Creme product is permitted. Entrants must retain their original receipt or a clear photocopy of their original receipt as proof of valid purchase during the promotional period. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Any costs associated with entering the promotion, including accessing the promotional website, are the responsibility of each entrant.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other special, discount or promotion offer unless indicated otherwise
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity, residential address of winners at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity i.e. proof of purchase (including store receipt and product barcode for purchase requirement) and other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the Promoter’s discretion, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.
- There will be 60 prizes in total. The first 10 valid entries drawn per draw will each win a $100 Rebel Sport Gift Voucher. (10 Gift Vouchers to be given away per draw X 6 draws) Total Prize Pool is $6,000.00 AUD. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The draws will take place at Level 3, 554 Church Street Richmond VIC 3121, Australia, on 07/11/11, 06/01/12, 07/03/12, at 11.59 am AEDST and 07/05/12, 06/07/12 and 07/09/12 at 11.59 am AEST. All valid entries received within the Promotional Period will be entered into each prize draw.
- It is a requirement that the winner of a prize must be a resident of Australia, to be awarded the prize.
- The winners will be notified by telephone and in writing via email within five (5) working days of each draw and all names will be published on the promoter’s website www.egoeveryday.com.au on 14/11/11, 13/01/12, 14/03/12, 14/05/12, 13/07/12 and 14/09/12.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- If necessary, the promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw at the same time and place as the original draw on the 07/12/12 (being at least 3 months from the date of the final draw) in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. All non-winning entries will be included in the unclaimed prize draw. In the event of any winners in the unclaimed prize draw, the winners will be notified by phone and in writing via email within 5 working days of the draw and all names published on www.egoeveryday.com.au on 14/12/12.
- In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
- Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes. The SolvEasy varieties in Pharmacies quoted in clause 4 may vary by state due to supply or availability issues by region during the time of the promotion.
- Rebel Sports Pty Ltd is the issuer of the Gift Voucher but is not the promoter of the offer and is therefore not responsible for the prizes, products or services under the offer or the fulfilment of the offer terms. Rebel Sports Pty Ltd is responsible for the fulfilment of the terms and conditions of the Gift Voucher Card. Rebel Sports Gift Vouchers are redeemable at participating stores only. Participating stores may change from time to time. Rebel Sports Gift Voucher terms and conditions apply.
- Email is not a guaranteed delivery communication tool. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any email messages not received. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify the promotion.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees, and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs, and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this competition and/or its prizes or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its employees and agents.
- The Promoter is Ego Pharmaceuticals (ABN 86 005 142 361) of 21-31 Malcolm Rd, Braeside VIC 3195. Authorised under permit numbers: SA. T11/1612 VIC. 11/1618 ACT. TP 11/03150 NSW. LTPS/11/07185