SunSense Sensitive Invisible
Specially designed for sensitive skin, this gentle lotion provides SPF 50+ broad spectrum protection and helps defend against sunburn and premature skin ageing. It has a lightweight feel and dries clear making it ideal for face or body. Suitable for babies.
- UVA & UVB broad spectrum protection
- No chemical absorbers
- Fragrance free
- Invisible finish
- 4 hours water resistant
- Paediatrician tests (suitable for babies 6 months +)
- Contains soothing and protective Zinc Oxide
- Contains moisturising Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) to help maintain the normal skin barrier function and reduce skin sensitivity
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- SPF 50+ reduces the sunburning UV light from reaching your skin by approximately 50% when compared to an SPF 30+ if used correctly*.
*SPF 30+ is defined as SPF 31 as per AS/NZS 2604:1998 and SPF 50+ is defined as 60.1 as per AS/NZS 2604:2012.
Use at least 30g per adult application. Apply to clean, dry skin at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every four hours and after swimming, exercise
and towelling dry.
Zinc Oxide 15%
Proper application of sunscreen involves using roughly 2mg of sunscreen per square centimeter of exposed skin. For an average person, that's 35ml for your entire body – or around 1 teaspoon per limb.