Skin Prep Promotional Terms & Conditions
Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
“Skin Prep Promotion”
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these ‘Conditions of Entry’. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to permanent residents of Melbourne Australia, 18 years of age or older, only. (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees of the Promoter and their associated agencies and companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter and win 2 tickets to the 2013 Grand Final Comedy Debate and Rub shoulders with Melbourne’s most glamorous and enjoy lunch masterly prepared by Vue De Monde’s Head Chef/Owner, Shannon Bennett and laugh along to a leading panel of comedians debating the topic ‘that footy isn’t broke so don’t try to fix it’ moderated by Anthony ‘Lehmo’ Lehmann, Eligible Entrants need to tell us in 25 words or less which AFL footy star you’d like to dine with and why? Simply email your answer, together with your full name and daytime contact phone number to email@example.com no later than by 5.00pm AEST on the 19/09/0213.
4. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The promotion commences at 12.00am (AEST) on 11/09/2013 and closes at 5.00pm (AEST) on 19/09/2013.
6. Judging will take place on the 20/09/2013 at 09:30am (AEST) at the Promoter’s premises (21-31 Malcolm Road, Braeside, Victoria, 3195.) This promotion will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing via email within 2 working days of judging and the winners name will be published on the Ego Pharmaceuticals website located at www.egopharm.com on the 21/09/2013.
7. The best entry, as determined by the judges, will win 2 x tickets to the 2013 Grand Final Comedy Debate inclusive of lunch at the Crown Palladium on the 26th September 2013 valued at $175.00 each. The event starts at 11.30am AEST and ends at 3.00pm AEST. Total prize pool is valued at $350.00 AUD.
8. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value without notice.
10. Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
11. Email is not a guaranteed delivery communication tool. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information either caused by computer users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (if necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify the promotion.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. If necessary, the promoter may conduct unclaimed prize judging at the same time and place as the original draw on the 23/09/13 in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. All non-winning entries will be included in the unclaimed prize judging. In the event of any winners in the unclaimed prize judging, the winner will be notified by phone and in writing via email within two (2) working days of the draw and their name published on the promoter’s website, www.egopharm.com on 23/09/13.
15. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking. Legal aged consumers should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are; males: up to 6 standard drinks on any one day, no more than 3 days a week and females: up to 4 standard drinks on any one day, no more than 3 days a week. Full version of the guidelines are available at; http://www.alcohol.gov.au/internet/alcohol/publishing.nsf/Content/guidelines
16. Entry to any licensed premise is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy and license obligations.
17. The Promoter is Ego Pharmaceuticals Proprietary Limited of 21 – 31 Malcolm Road, Braeside, Victoria, 3195. A.B.N. 86 005 142 361.