QV Flare Up Cream
To help relieve the symptoms of eczema and dermatitis flare ups.
• An emollient cream to treat the symptoms of atopic eczema.
• Contains glycerol to improve suppleness, roughness, and improve barrier function.
• Is free from lanolin, propylene glycol, and fragrance.
Always read the label and use only as directed
- Avoid eyes
- For external use only
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Keep out of reach of children
Apply to affected areas three times daily, particularly after showering, bathing and at night. Avoid soap as it may irritate sensitive skin.
Liquid Paraffin 10%, Glycerin 10%, Petroleum Jelly 5%, Phenoxyethanol 1%, Povidone 1%, Parabens 0.3%, Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%.Light Liquid Paraffin 65.1% (w/w), Benzalkonium Chloride 2.0% (w/w) And Triclosan 0.7% (w/w)
Use an emollient moisturiser frequently to help relieve symptoms of eczema.