DermAid 0.5% Cream
DermAid 0.5% Cream contains dissolved hydrocortisone.
Dissolved hydrocortisone penetrates the skin quickly providing temporary relief from:
• minor skin irritations
• itching and rashes due to eczema, contact dermatitis and jewellery
• itching genital and anal areas
• Occlusive cream base soothes and provides increased hydration
• Contain moisturisers to soothe dry, inflamed skin, helping to restore suppleness and hydration
• ph 5 and free of lanolin, paraben and chlorocresol to reduce the chance of sensitivity reactions
Your pharmacist’s advice is required. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
Do not use in the eyes. Do not use on children under 2 years unless recommended by a doctor. Do not use for acne.
Do not use under waterproof bandages or for more than 7 days unless recommended by a doctor. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. For external use only.
Apply a small amount to affected skin 1-3 times daily. Cleanse with a soap alternative such as Pinetarsol as soap may irritate the skin.
Hydrocortisone 0.5% w/w
Benzyl alcohol 3.0% w/w
Avoid soap, use Pinetarsol instead.